Make plans now to join us in “Uptown” Normal, Illinois for Project Linus Conference 2013. You’ll love this quaint downtown area with an eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment all within just a quick walk. At the Normal Marriott Hotel and Conference Center you will find Central Illinois’ finest lodging facility!
- DetailsWhen: June 19-22, 2013
Where: Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
201 Broadway St
Normal, Illinois 61761
Room Rate: $119 single or double occupancy
be sure to mention group code prlprla
- WEDNESDAY: Opening Session/Breakfast - Half Day Classes - EXPONew this year—our morning will begin with a Breakfast/Opening Session after
which EXPO will be open and half day classes will begin.
- THURSDAY: EXPO and classesDemonstration booths include knitting, crocheting, fleece, volunteer
gifts, quilting, and more. Also, exciting national and local vendor booths, Project Linus Store, and many new classes to choose from.
- FRIDAY: MEETINGS AND LECTURES AND SYMPOSIUMGuest speakers, PL National Headquarters news, chapter management and support information.
- FRIDAY EVENING: BANQUET AND ENTERTAINMENT
- SATURDAY: JAMBOREE!A casual, fun and relaxing day to work on projects, try something new, or finish a project from a previous class. Sit and crochet, knit, sew, share, laugh and learn.
- SATURDAY EVENING: CLOSING BANQUET AND ENTERTAINMENT